Your privacy is important to SnakTime.in. We want to make you feel comfortable and secure shopping in our store.
how you can correct or change information. By shopping at snaktime.in, you are accepting the practices described
you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
Information Collected & Usage
- In order to make our website effective, we collect certain information each time you visit our website. Such information may be stored securely in server logs. The information does not identify you personally but provides us information regarding your visit to our website, type of user accessing our website and browsing activities. This data may include: ip address of your computer/device from where the website is being accessed, browser used, operating system you are using, website you last visited before visiting our website and date & time of your visit.
- When you use certain features of our website, for e.g. create an account, contact us, participate in a survey or place an order on our website, we collect your personal information like your name, address, phone number, email address etc. This data is used to keep you informed of updates to our website, special offers, to help you with customer service, to follow up with you after your visit, to prevent fraud, to deliver your order to you, and to support your relationship with Us.
- You are required to provide your information at the time of making a purchase at our website. We use an approved and secure payment gateway that is operated by a third party. Some of the Information that you share with us, is shared with them as required for completing payment transaction.
- We strive to ensure security & privacy of your personal information and protect it from unauthorised access or alteration. Our website is hosted on servers managed by third party that is carefully selected. We use appropriate encryption technology to secure sensitive information collected like your passwords. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Us and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.