SnakTime.in - Terms And Conditions
Your use of our service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms,
regardless of how you subscribe to or use our services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not
subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the
Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the
Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we",
"us" and "our" shall mean InTime InfoTech and its affiliates.
- www.snaktime.in (“Website”) is an internet based e-commerce portal that is owned and operated by InTime InfoTech. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these document, along with any amendments made by us at our sole discretion and posted on the Website.
- The Website is not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed by us for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Website through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws. We reserve the right to refuse access to the website to new users or terminate access granted to existing users at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account and Security
- You can register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session by clicking on “Log Out” link available in the Main Menu. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Us or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for using the Website is expressly prohibited.
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues and images) that You access on the Website
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries at the specified day & time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. /li>
Content And Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Us and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues including images, ingredients, nutritional information and other data of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Us. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We do not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and We shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
- Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Us or thirty party owner of such Content.
- Product images are for representative purposes only. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless specifically mentioned. Product Packaging, product size, product contents & nutritional information may change without any prior intimation. We do not manufacture any of the products displayed on Our website.
- The gift box and/or actual arrangement of any gift products may vary from the image displayed on the website depending on availability and variations within the products.
- We work hard to deliver best quality products from known sources. However We are not responsible if the quality & taste of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
- At SnakTime, we are trying our best to provide you with best quality and service possible.
Please check all items in the order at the time of delivery to ensure that they are as per your original order.
In the event that an item is damaged, expired or not per your original order, please return the item to the
delivery person along with a remark on delivery receipt.
- If you experience any shipment loss, damage, stale items or shortages, please report them to us within
24 hours of receipt. Please e-mail us, using the contact us page of our web site, with the following information:
Your name, order number and contact details along with the description of the product damage or shortage.
No refunds will be made after 24 hours have passed.
- Please note that we can not accept return of any opened or used food item due to health reasons. Any scratched,
altered, blemished, or broken items are not eligible for a refund or exchange unless the damage occurred during the original shipment.
- The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 9:00 am to 08:00 pm on all days except for Sundays and holidays.
- If We cannot deliver your order due to wrong address / details given to Us by You, or must make an additional delivery because no one is at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order at the specified time, You may be assessed an additional fee. Our liability for missing a delivery is limited to delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage/delay direct to the consignment or consequential, caused due to incorrect address, any act of God, such as accidents, any natural calamity, war, riot, commotion, strike, Local/Political Disruptions, Air / Rail / Road Disruptions / Delay or any other cause whatsoever beyond Our control. No claim for loss / damage / delay will be entertained by Us in such events.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
- WE HAVE ENDEAVORED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communication from Us via SMS, emails relating to the services provided through this website.
You may unsubscribe/opt-out from receiving communication from Us through SMS or email anytime by contacting us through the contact us page of our web site.
Legal and Miscellaneous
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The clauses as above shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- If any dispute arises between You and Us during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and Terms and Conditions the dispute shall be first referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Localbanya.com. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- This site is created and controlled by Intime InfoTech. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. We reserve the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of snaktime.in. Users are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained herein.